Apply today for the card that has your travel and shopping needs covered. Bankwest More World Mastercard offers the highest uncapped point earning potential which can be redeemed at the More Rewards store. Cardholders get to indulge in complimentary refreshments before their flights in more than 850 lounges worldwide with LoungeKey.
Bankwest More World Mastercard is issued by Bankwest with no foreign transaction fees. So, you don’t have to worry about your online and overseas purchases.
Bankwest More World Mastercard Benefits
- Cardholders earn 115K annual bonus points Min spend applies. There is no limit on earning potential, that you will be redeeming at the More Rewards store in no time
- Enables you to enjoy your holiday without bothering about foreign transaction fees on your online and overseas purchases
- Enjoy unlimited airport lounge access, with complimentary refreshments for you and your guests in more than 850 lounges worldwide with LoungeKey
- With a Bankwest Halo payment ring that works like your contactless card.
- There’s an extended warranty
- Enjoy three-month purchase security
- Overseas travel and medical insurance
- Offers interstate flight inconvenience insurance
- Get Rental vehicle insurance excess.
Bankwest More World Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $270
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 2.95%
- Purchase Rate – 19.99% p.a.
- Introductory Balance Transfer Rate for the 6 months – 0% p.a. (1% balance transfer fee applies)
- Ongoing Balances Transfer Rate – 19.99% p.a.
- Cash Advances – 21.99% p.a.
- Late Payment Administrative Fee – $25 per statement period
- Cash Advance Fee – 2% of the transaction amount or $4
- Dishonor Fee – $10
- Paper Statement Fee – $1.25 per statement.
How to Apply for Bankwest More World Mastercard
- Intending applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a permanent Australian resident.
- Should have only one Bankwest More Mastercard account per customer
- Should have a regular income of over $76,000 a year
- The required minimum credit limit is $12,000.
How to Apply
- Go to Bankwest application webpage
- Tap on the “Apply Now” link
- Agree to the Terms of the card
- Key in the code sent to you
- Tap on the “Start my application” link
- On the new page that pops up, enter the following details; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Also known as, Gender, Date of birth, Driver’s license number, and Marital status
- Next, your contact information is needed, they include; Home phone or mobile phone, Email address and Confirm email address
- The following information is needed includes; Residence type, Street number, Street, Suburb, State, Country, Time at this address, and Residential status
- Provide your postal address
- Add your residency, Citizenship, and Tax
- Add also your employment details
- If you are already a customer, provide a password and confirm the password
- Tick the “Yes” or “No” box if you would like to add an additional cardholder to this application.
- Tap on the “Next” link, to be further directed on what to do.
How to Activate More World Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired More World Mastercard;
- Login online
- Chose “Self-Service” in the left-hand menu
- Choose “Manage my cards”
- Choose the card or payment ring you desire to activate from the ‘cards to manage’ drop-down menu
- Key in the expiry date printed on the card
- Select a new 4-digit PIN if necessary
- Lastly, key in an SMS code, to confirm your identity
- For those who do not have access to online banking, call at 1300 796 844, and follow the prompts, to get your card activated.
How to Login More World Mastercard
To gain access to your account;
- Scroll to https://IBS.bankwest.com.au/BWLogin/rib.aspx
- Key in your Personal access number (PAN)
- Key in also your secure code
- Tap on the “login” link.
How to Recover More World Mastercard PAN/Secure Code
- You can find your PAN in the letter or email sent to you once you open your account, and also on your paper or electronic statements.
- You can also find your PAN in the latest version of the Bankwest App (versions 2.8 and above).
- Simply login, and tap on Settings from the left-hand menu.
- You will locate your PAN at the bottom of the page, underneath your name
- You can alternatively call at 1300 440 749, to recover your PAN
- Scroll to the online banking login page
- Provide your PAN, and the answers to your secret questions, as well as the mobile phone that you registered for SMS code.
- You can alternatively call at 1300 440 749, to get a temporary code over the phone.
Bankwest More World Mastercard Customer Service Number
Call: 13 17 19, to gain access to a customer care agent