Bank of the West Credit Card Platinum is a perfect choice if you carry a balance as the card offers competitive rates. This card carries the lowest interest rates compared to other Bank of the West Credit Card and no annual fee.
Bank of the West credit card can be used at any Travel and Roadside Insurance. On the whole, it is a card with low credit requirements.
Bank of the West Credit Card Benefits
- First, this credit card charges no annual fee
- Secondly, charges no introductory APR fee for purchase under 6 months
- Also, this card can be used at any travel and roadside insurance
Bank of the West Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required for 6 months
- Normal APR Rate –15.24% -23.24%
How to Apply for Bank of the West Credit Cards
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years and above
- Secondly, it is expected that an applicant should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, must be a resident of the United States of America
- Fourthly, an applicant should have a valid social security number
- Lastly, applicant should have a clear credit record
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage, go through the FAQ’s and tap “Start Application”.
- Enter your general information in the page provided, choose your Age, State of residence
- Choose any of the bank credit card offer (Platinum Mastercard or Platinum priority Rewards Mastercard). Review the instructions and proceed
- Complete the form and tap on submit. A confirmation message will be sent to your mail.
How to check application status
Applicants who wish to check their application status should contact the online team at 269-2327.
How to cancel the credit card
To cancel a credit card or close an account, cardholders should contact customer service at 1-800-488-2265.
How to Activate card
To activate your newly acquired credit card call customer service at 1-800-488-2265 to activate.
How to make payment
- Login to your account on the dashboard and tap on the “payment” button
- You can also choose whether to auto-debit (allow the credit card company to debit you from your bank directly).