Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card offers bonus points on every purchase and an additional bonus at the end of the year for each point earned. Though the card comes with an annual fee, the 10% annual end of the year bonus and numerous benefits makes it very easy to pay.
Bank of Hawaii Visa credit card charges no introductory APR rate for 18 months. On the whole, it is a credit card with low credit requirements. Bank of Hawaii Visa credit card can be used at any Hawaiian airlines.
Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Cards Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn points on each purchase and an additional bonus at the end of the year for each point
- Secondly, offers a package for unlimited points that don’t get to expire if a minimum of $250 and $500 respectively is spent on gas/cell phones/ cable bills and groceries
- Thirdly, get a 10% annual end of the year bonus
- Fourthly, the balance transfer fee of 4%
Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee –5% (minimum of $10)
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged for 18 months
- Cash Advance APR Fee – 15.24% and can generally be quoted at 19.99% – 24.99%
How to Apply for Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Cards
- Navigate to the online portal and tap on “Apply Online” for the bank of Hawaii Visa credit cards.
- Enter the following general information which includes; Name, Mailing address, City, State, Zip code, Duration at the permanent address, and Residential status
- Provide your employment and financial statuses, such as occupation, total annual income, and type of account.
- Next is the contact and security Thereafter, decide on how to get a statement (whether online or through the mail)
- Go through the terms and conditions and tap apply.
How to check the Bank of Hawaii Visa credit card application status
- Scroll to the web page, and click on ‘status’
- Fill in your last name, Last 4 digits of Social security number, Zip code, and Email address. Thereafter, tap check status
How to activate the Bank of Hawaii Visa credit cards
- Navigate to the online account, and tap on “Set up account access”
- Enter your personal information which includes; Name, Mailing address, City, State, Zip code, Duration at the permanent address, and residential status
- Verify if you are a US citizen or not
- Choose a username/password and tap “Continue”
How to make payment with the Bank of Hawaii Visa credit cards
- Follow the login steps, navigate to the option on how to make payment (either by the bank branch, phone, or mail)
- Cardholders, can auto debit from their bank, which the company will bill them for directly from their bank account.
Phone: 643-888 (for those in Hawaii)
Call: 1-866-686-5229 (for business/ consumer credit card holders).