Bank of America Students Credit Card offers 0% introductory APRs on both new purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months after account opening. This makes it one of the best cards for financing. So, if you are looking to avoid interest in big-ticket purchases and reduce the cost of existing debt, this card is for you. The Card also charges no annual fee and no credit history is needed to apply.
Bank of America Students Credit Card Pros
- Firstly, $0 annual fee with Bank of America Students Credit Card
- Secondly, no balance transfer fee for 60 days.
- Thirdly, 0% of purchases and transfers for 15 months.
- Also, no credit history needed.
Bank of America Students Credit Card Fees
- Firstly, the introductory rate on purchases– 0%
Balance transfers for 15 billing cycles (around 13 months). After the introductory period, the regular APR will be between 10.99% and 20.99% based on your credit rating.
- Secondly, the cash advance APR – between 13.99% and 23.99%, this also depends on your creditworthiness.
- Thirdly, a 3% foreign transaction fee, applies to all transactions made in a foreign currency.
- Lastly, the cash advance APR is between 13.99% and 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness. A higher 24.99% APR will apply to Bank Cash Advances which includes advances from an ATM, overdraft protection, or purchase of any money order.
Bank of America Students Credit Card Security Features
- Stay Protected: Potential fraud is blocked if abnormal patterns are detected and you’re intimated. You also get a $0 Liability Guarantee for fraudulent transactions.
- Online Shopping Security: By using the free and easy ShopSafe service when you shop online you generate a temporary credit card number so your real card number remains completely private and protected.
- Chip Cards: Offers chip technology for enhanced security and protection when making purchases at chip-enabled terminals in over 130 countries.
- Overdraft Protection: This is an additional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks, or other overdrafts when your eligible Bank of America® checking account is linked to your credit card. Transfer fees may apply.
- Paperless Statement Option: You can opt for paperless credit card statements and increase account security while reducing paper consumption.
- Digital Wallet Technology: Shop in-store or in-app using Apple Pay, Android Pay or Samsung Pay, by adding your Bank of America credit card to your mobile device.
- Online & Mobile Banking: Bank on the go from almost anywhere quickly and securely.
- Account Alerts: Stay on top of your balances through text alerts and several customer emails.
- Text Banking: Get the account information you need quickly by text.
- FICO Score: You can access your FICO® Score updated monthly for free within your Mobile Banking app or in Online Banking.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest