The Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card is one of the top gas cards. It rewards you for purchases at gas stations and everywhere else. The Card comes with a $0 annual fee, nil charging categories plus no expiration on rewards. Cardholders earn cash rewards and bonus offers for carrying out their daily activities.
Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card Features
- Earn a $150 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- No annual fee
- Get 1% cashback on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/ wholesale club/ gas purchases each quarter.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases AND for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 13.99%- 23.99% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers. Penalty APR: up to 29.99% APR.
- Earn a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cashback into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- Are you a Preferred Rewards Client? You can increase that bonus to 25% – 75%.
How to Avoid paying interest on Purchases
Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle, you will not be charged any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
How to Apply for the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Check your Credit Store:
Your FICO credit score provides the credit card companies with a sense of your creditworthiness because it includes several factors associated with credit use
- Gather the information you need to apply
- Fill out your personal information
- Read through the terms and conditions and agree
- Submit your application
- Wait (Up to 2 Weeks) for a decision on your credit card application.
Call Bank of America at 877-831-6028.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest