Bank of America is a multinational financial firm in North Carolina, US with a lot of financial services. They help you open a bank account (savings or checking), get a credit card, offer loans and investments. It is one of the largest and popular banks in America and in the world. Bank of America has millions of account holders and a lot of business partners globally.
Further, Bank of America has online banking services to help their subscribers. From their online platform, you can: apply for a credit card or loan, open an account, and make business and investment plans, and lots more.
Services at www.bankofamerica.com
Instead of going to the bank to take care of every financial matter, you can stay in the comfort of your home and do it online. For instance, you can just log in to the website above and apply for a credit card. It is easier, faster, and lea stressful than going to the bank right? From their online account, you can do the followings:
- Get details about what is happening in the bank and in your account.
- Find out about their credit card details such as rewards, perks, and incentives.
- Get details about global banking, markets, and technology.
- Work with Merrill to enjoy convenient banking and global research.
- Apply for an online ID.
- Open an account.
- Apply for an auto loan or mortgage.
- Apply for a credit card.
- Make credit card payments.
The moment you login to the Bank of America website, you will be able to do all of the above and even more.
How to Login to Bank of America Account
- Go to https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login.
- Click on Sign in to Online Banking.
- Enter your online ID and Password.
- Click on Sign in.
How to create Bank of America Online ID
If you don’t have a BOA online ID and an account, you can create one here.
- Go to the website above.
- Enter your account or card number in the column for it.
- Supply your Tax ID Number or SSN.
- Click on continue.
- Supply your email address, username, or password, and follow any other direction provided.
- Log out and sign in with your new online ID.