BancorpSouth Gold Credit Card offers all the benefits of Mastercard to cardholders such as price protection, extended warranty, identity theft resolution. BancorpSouth Gold Credit Card offers all the benefits of Mastercard to cardholders such as price protection, extended warranty, identity theft resolution, and so on. Gold Mastercard® also gives you points for everyday purchases and helps you redeem the same for gift cards, air travel, vacations, etc.
BancorpSouth Gold Credit Card is issued by BancorpSouth Bank with a low annual percentage rate on purchases and cash advances. Cardholders also get access to emergency customer service anywhere, anytime, in any language.
BancorpSouth Gold Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders get Roadside service whenever they need help
- Gold Mastercard® gives you points for everyday purchases and helps you redeem the same for gift cards, air travel, vacations, etc.
- With no annual fee hassles, you can enjoy the safety, security, and convenience that comes with a Mastercard®
- Offers emergency customer service anywhere, anytime, in any language
- Get perks from BancorpSouth optional credit card rewards program
- Low annual percentage rate, on purchases and cash advances
- Revel secure ATM access with customers elected PIN
- Take advantage of the Mastercard® Extended Warranty, which doubles the original manufacturer’s or store brand warranty, for up to one year as you pay with your eligible Mastercard®
- Offers Identity Theft Resolution Services, which gives you access to a number of Identity Theft Resolution services, if you believe you are a victim of Identity Theft.
- If you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your eligible Mastercard® you may be reimbursed for the price difference, with it’s price protection.
- Get emergency customer service anywhere, anytime, in any language, with Mastercard Global Service™.
BancorpSouth Gold Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Balance Transfer – $60
- Cash Advance – $10 or 3%
- Foreign Transaction – 2%
- Over the Credit Limit Fee – $0
- Late Payment Fees – Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee – Up to $35
How to Apply for BancorpSouth Gold Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the Bancorp Application Webpage
- Secondly, once on the webpage, fill the form displayed, by providing the following details;
- Thirdly, invitation number (if applicable)
- Fourthly, state (your current state of residence). This is not available to all customers in all areas
- Also, county (your current county of residence)
- Then, tick the box, if you want to earn points with each purchase that are good airfare, vacation packages, hotel stays, car rentals, and gift cards
- Please Tick the box, if you would like to add a Co-Applicant
- Furthermore, tick the box offered, if you want to transfer a balance
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
- Once you complete the form, you’ll get a confirmation.
- On the new page that pops, key in your First name, MI, Last name, Email address, Phone number, Birth date, Social security, and Mother’s maiden name.
- Enter the following physical address; Address line one, Address line two (optional), City, State, Zip code, Housing payment, Housing status, Time at residence
- Tick the box, to confirm that your mailing addresses are the same
- Fill out the mailing address details; Address line one, Address line two, City, State, and Zipcode.
- Tap on the “Continue” link, to proceed further.
How to Activate Gold Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired Gold Mastercard® call at 1-888-797-7711.
How to Login BancorpSouth Gold Credit Card
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Scroll to https://www.BancorpSouth.com/BXS/Login.aspx
- Key in your User ID
- Key in your Password
- Tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover Gold Mastercard Password
- On the login link, tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- On the new page, you are directed to, key in your;
- User ID (the name you log in with)
- Date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Tap on the “Next” link to proceed further.
BancorpSouth Gold Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-888-797-7711, to gain access to a customer care agent.