Enjoy special deals when you shop anywhere and pay in hassle-free installments with the Banco De Oro Credit Card. This card offers a wide range of benefits and can be used everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Banco De Oro credit card is issued by BDO Bank with no annual fee for card usage and online account access.
Banco De Oro Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders get 5% on each dollar they spend on purchases
- Secondly, you stand a chance of getting different gift cards and certificates
- Thirdly, earn a 20% exclusive discount on shopping via the card
- Fourthly, offers 100% cash of your credit limit as you open an account
- Lastly, your account can be accessed online.
Banco De Oro Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Grace Period – 18 days
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None Charged
- Balance Transfers – Allowed
- Online Response – 24hrs
How to Apply for Banco De Oro Credit Card
- Firstly, proceed to the online portal of Banco De Oro online card application page
- Secondly, select Banco De Oro credit card, to begin the application process
- Thirdly, supply the following information, to start the application; Select title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Promo code
- Fourthly, you are also to provide the following required info; Birthdate, Place of birth, TIN, Nationality, SSS/GSIS, Mother’s full maiden name, Middle name, Last name, Homeownership, Current address, Barangay, City, Province, Country, Zip code, Residence phone number, Mobile number, Current email address, Permanent address, Employment, and Gross annual income.
- Also, click “Next” and go through the authorization and undertaking info, terms and conditions, charges and fees
- Next, write the code displayed in the application and tap “next” to proceed further
- Click “Ok” to confirm that you would love to submit your BDO application
- Offer the following supporting document info; Valid identification, Proof of billing, Proof of income.
- Lastly, tap “Submit” to complete the application.
How to Check Banco De Oro Credit Cards Status
- To check your Banco De Oro card status, call at ( +632 )-840–7000. Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 9 pm.
How to Activate Banco De Oro Cards
How to Login Banco De Oro Credit Cards
- Scroll to the login page of the credit cards
- Next, supply your accurate User ID and your password
- Click “Login”, to login to the Banco De Oro credit cards account
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to the “Forgot password” link on the login page of the Banco De Oro cards online account
- Supply the needed User ID information
- Finally, click on “Submit”, to log in to your Banco De Oro online credit cards account.
How to Make Banco De Oro Credit Cards Bill Payment
- Sign in to your account
- Locate the payment tab
- Once you locate it, tap on it, to make your bill payment.
Banco De Oro Credit Cards Customer Service Number | Hotline
Call at 1-800-10-6318000, or visit the customer service page to gain access to a customer care agent.