Baltimore is a utility service firm. It specializes in giving electricity and gas services. Do you make your electricity and gas purchases from Baltimore? Are you aware that you can have Baltimore Gas and Electric online account? Do you know that by having an online account and knowing how to use it, you can enjoy their services more? In this article, we will learn the followings:
How to Login to your Baltimore Gas and Electric online account.
1.Make payment with various options like debit or credit cards, checking account drafting, and lots more.
2. How to set up recurring automatic payments from your checking account. You will just need to save your account and bank routing numbers here. This will save you from late payments.
3. You can as well cancel your account if you no longer need their services. This is very easy to do.
Baltimore Gas and Electric Login
Try to create an account before logging in. To create one, go to http://www.bge.com/. Click on Create Account and follow the prompts. After creating your account, you can login to access it. To login follow the steps below:
- Start by going to http://www.bge.com/myaccount/pages/default.aspx.
- Click on the login button.
- Input your email address, phone number, and any other necessary detail and click on login. If your details are correct, you will gain access to your account immediately.
Baltimore Gas and Electric Bill Payment
Customers of Baltimore Gas and Electric can pay their bills from their online account. This comes without any charge and it is very easy to do. To make payments, take the steps below:
- Start by accessing your online account. Login first.
- Click on the Bill Payment feature. Supply the necessary details and click on Pay. After your payment, it will reflect on your account immediately.
- Also, you can use the AutoPay feature to set up recurring automatic payments from your checking account. You will just need to save your account and bank routing numbers here. This will save you from late payments. You can do this within a minute.
Furthermore, to pay through the mail is possible too. First, call the customer care line at 800-658-0123 to be sure of the mailing address. Then, send the payment to the address below:
110 W Fayette St #
Also, you can call the number above if you want to pay over the phone. When you call the number, you may need to wait for about 6 minutes before they pick your call. Tell the agent you want to pay and follow the instructions they give.
You can as well pay in person in any of their offices. They open from Monday to Saturday. On weekdays, they open by 9:30 am and close by 5:30 pm. On Saturdays, they open by 9:30 am and close by 12:30 pm.
You can connect with them on Social media like Facebook, and LinkedIn.