Bailey Bank and Biddle Credit Card offer flexible financing options to cardmembers along with other member benefits. This makes the card acquisition worthwhile. The Bailey Bank and Biddle Credit Card are issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at all Bailey Banks and Biddle stores.
This credit card has no annual fee charge attached to it and no introductory APR rate. On the whole, it is a card with a low credit rating.
Bailey Bank and Biddle Credit Cards Benefits
- Offers special financing which is available for up to 6,12, & 36 months.
- Cardholders are given a 24X7 online account management
- Gives card members benefits.
Bailey Bank and Biddle Credit Cards Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee –None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Cash Advance Fee – None charged
How to Apply for Bailey Bank and Biddle Credit Cards Application Criteria
Applicants must do the following;
- Firstly, the applicant must be a resident of the United States
- Secondly, it is expected that an applicant should possess a valid government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, an applicant must have a clear credit record
How to Apply
- Firstly, the card can be applied for on a secure online portal, and can as well be gotten through in-store jewelry retailer operating in the United States.
- Secondly, go to the nearest Bailey Banks and Biddle credit card stores and purchase the form
- Thereafter, enter the required details in the form and submit. A notification will be sent to you, once your application has been approved.
How to Activate Bailey Bank and Biddle Credit Cards
To activate your newly acquired Card, cardholders should call at 1-866-670-0186 and thereafter provide the details required.
How to Make Payments with the Bailey Bank and Biddle Credit Cards
- Firstly, cardholders who want to make payment with the card, should visit the web page of Bailey Bank and Biddle credit card
- Next, navigate to log in to the online account and tap the “Make Payment” icon.
- Lastly, you can also authorize an auto debit which the bank will bill you for directly from your bank account.
Call: 1-866-670-0186 to get technical assistance.