B Credit Card is suitable for you if you’re searching for a credit card to let you spread the cost of a purchase; with a 0% purchase rate offer, no fees on overseas purchases (excluding cash withdrawals), a 0% balance transfer, or a super-smart app to help you manage your spending.
B Credit Card is issued by Clydesdale Bank & Yorkshire Bank. Cardholders get access to contactless and mobile payments through Apple Pay.
B Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, charges no foreign transaction fee on purchases
- Secondly, enjoy Super-smart budgeting as you use the B app
- Thirdly, offers contactless and mobile payments through Apple Pay
- Fourthly, get access to MasterCard Priceless Cities events & offers
- Gain access to the experts at B, who are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week..
- Revel secure online shopping, with MasterCard SecureCode, which protects you from unauthorized use of your card online.
- Take advantage of the 24 hour fraud support, which keeps you notified, as soon as any unusual activity is noticed on your account
- Charges no annual fee for card usage
- Enjoy easy payments, including Direct Debit.
B Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 0%
- Representative APR – 9.9% (Variable)
- Interest Rate – 9.9% per annum (Variable)
How to Apply for B Credit Card
- Firstly, applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must reside in the UK
- Thirdly, should not currently hold a B credit card.
How to Apply
- Firstly, scroll to https://www.youandb.co.uk/get-b/credit-card/bcc-apply
- Secondly, tick the “Yes” or “No” option, to confirm if you are a Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank customer
- Next, tap on the “Continue” link to proceed to the next page
On the next page, answer the following questions;
- Are you 18 or over?
- Do you live in the UK?
- Are you currently bankrupt?
- Have you had any county judgement or decree in the last three years
- Tick the box provided, to confirm that you have read the use of personal information statement.
- Tap on the “Continue” link, to get to the next phase.
- On the new page of the application, enter the following details; Title, First name Do you have a middle name?, Last name, Date of birth, Marital status, Do you have any dependents.
- Where do you live?
- Enter the following contact details; Mobile number, Email address, Confirm email address
- How would you like to be contacted?
- Which bank is handy for you? Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank?
- Decide if you want to add an additional cardholder
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed to the next phase to complete your application.
How to Activate Card
To activate your newly acquired card, call at 0800 678 1230.
How to Login B Credit Card
To gain access to your CC account;
- Scroll to Clydesdale Bank login page
- Enter your Customer number Or Username
- Tap on the “Continue” link to gain access
B Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 0800 678 3654, for those abroad, call at +44 141 221 7300, to gain access to a customer care agent.