Explore fun times with gratifying rewards and exciting offers on entertainment using Axis My Zone Credit Card. Cardholders get access to exciting cashback on movie tickets, delightful dinners, eDGE Loyalty Rewards, airport lounge, and more. The amount of cashback in a calendar year is limited to Rs.1,000.
Axis My Zone credit card is issued by Axis Bank. With an EMV certified chip credit card, all credit cards are chip and PIN protected for unrivaled protection.
Axis My Zone Credit Card Benefits
- Enjoy exciting cashback on movie tickets, delightful dinners, convert purchases to EMI, earn eDGE Loyalty Rewards, and get access to an airport lounge.
- Offers 25% cashback on online and box office movie ticket purchases all week.
- My Zone credit card offers eDGE Loyalty Rewards points for transactions and 500+rewards and offers to redeem points.
- Cardholders enjoy secure transactions with EMV certified chip
- There’s 1 complimentary access to choose airport lounges within India per calendar quarter with your Axis Bank My Zone credit card.
- Get 4-40 points with every Rs.200 spent on the credit card
- Receive 100 points on the first online transaction
- Get rewarded with 10X points on weekend dining (only on the usage of valid My Zone Credit Card for payment and for categories registered by the merchant)
- There are 5X points on weekend shopping (only on the usage of valid My Zone Credit Card for payment and for categories registered by the merchant.
Axis My Zone Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – Rs.500
- Joining Fee – Rs.500 (waived upon spends of Rs.5,000 in 45 days
- Cash Payment Fee – Rs.100/-
- Finance Charges (Retail Purchases & Cash) – 3.25% per month (46.78% per annum)
- Cash Withdrawal Fees – 2.5% (Min. Rs 250) of the Cash Amount
- Over Limit Penalty Fees – 3% of the Overlimit amount (Min. Rs 500)
- Cheque Return or Dishonor Fee or Auto-debit Reversal – Rs.300/-
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee – 3.50% of the transaction value.
How to Apply for Axis My Zone Credit Card
- The primary cardholder should be 18 to 70 years
- The add-on cardholder should be above 15 years of age
- The applicant may be a resident or non-resident of India.
How to Apply
- Visit the Axis Bank application webpage
- If you are not an existing Axis Bank Customer, tap on the “No” button. If otherwise, tap on the “Yes” button.
- Key in the following details Name, 10 digit mobile number, Pan number, Occupation, Select, and Pincode.
- Tap on the box, to authorize Axis Bank and it’s representatives to call you, or SMS you with reference to your application.
Tap on the “Call Me”.
How to Activate My Zone Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired My Zone credit card;
- Insert My Zone credit card and choose the “Set Pin” option on the screen
- Key in one-time activation code/OTP which had been received on the registered mobile number
- Once you successfully entered the above-mentioned details, you will be asked to set your desired PIN on the next screen and re-confirm the same.
How to Login Axis My Zone Credit Card
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Key in your Customer ID
- Key in your Password
- Tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover My Zone Credit Card Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- On the new page that pops, enter your Login ID
- Tap on the “Proceed” link
- Key in details
- Then set a new password(s).
How to Make My Zone Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payment via;
- Online, via internet banking
- Electronic clearing service (ECS)
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- Visa Money Transfer
- Payments from other bank accounts
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SMS Payments
- Cheque or Draft Payments
- Cash Payments
- Electronic Clearing Service -Auto Debits
- ATM Payments.
Axis My Zone Credit Card Customer Service Number
- Call: 1860 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555
- +91-22-27648000 (outside India. To gain access to a customer care agent.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest