Get the best introductory offer on credit cards in Ireland with 0% on Balance Transfers & Money Transfers for 9 months using the AvantCard Credit Card. This card also offers 0% on purchases for 3 months.
Thus, the new Avantcard Mastercard® is perfect for you if you’d like to use your credit card to make purchases interest free for the first 3 months. Or you have a balance on another credit card that you would like to pay off with the interest-free offer for balance transfers for 9 months. AvantCard Credit Card is issued by Web Bank, member FDIC. Apply online today and you could have your new credit card within a week.
AvantCard Credit Card Benefits
- Offers 0% on Balance Transfers & Money Transfers for 9 months and 0% on purchases for 3 months.
- There’s zero fraud liability for unauthorized charges
- Charges no hidden fees
- This card helps improve your credit history with responsible use
- May periodically review your account for credit line increases
- Offers a fast and easy application process.
- You’ll also gain additional security when you shop online with Mastercard SecureCode® which gives you an extra layer of protection.
- Manage your account with your smartphone or tablet and stay in control of your finances 24/7 when you log into your online account.
AvantCard Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Balance Transfer Intro APR – Nil
- Balance Transfer Regular APR – Nil
- Annual Fee – $29
- Purchase Intro APR – Nil
- Purchase Regular APR – 26.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance Rate – 26.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance Fee – 3%, Min: $5
- Late Fee – Up to $35
- Penalty APR – N/A
- Foreign Transaction Fee – $0
- Returned Payment Fee – $0
- How to Apply for AvantCard Credit Card
- Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Should be a resident of the Republic of Ireland.
How to Apply
- Navigate to the AvantCard application portal
- Enter your First name, Last name, Date of birth, SSN, and Phone.
- Next, enter an Email, Create a password, Password confirmation.
- Enter the promotional code from the letter you received
- Review the terms and conditions of the card
- Thereafter, tap on the “Continue to Application” link.
How to Check AvantCard Application Status
Call 1800 286 262, to check your application status.
How to Activate AvantCard Credit Card
- Scroll to avantcard.ie/help-centre/activate-my-card
- Tap on the “Login” button at the top of the page, and select “Not registered yet”
- Enter your credit card or account number
- Fill in your credit limit details
- Enter the same personal information you gave when you originally applied for the card.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll be prompted to activate your card. You will find these prompts in;
- Your welcome message
- on Your home page (where the picture of your new card is displayed)
- Your “services” menu, where you can choose the “Activate my card” option.
How to Login AvantCard Credit Card
- Scroll to the login page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Then tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Recover AvantCard Username or Password
- Scroll to the login link
- Scroll down, and tap on the “Forgotten your username or password” link
- Key in your card or account number
- Enter your Date of birth
- Then tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Make AvantCard Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to your account
- Choose a suitable payment option
- Make your bill payment
- By direct debit from your bank of the credit card company.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 1800 286 262 or +353 71 95 4040.
AvantCard Customer Service Number
Call: 0818 409 511, +353 71 959 4040, for general information and enquiries on AvantCard Credit Card.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest