Compliment your lifestyle with an Auswide Platinum Mastercard rewards program. This card offers reward points for your purchases and generous credit limits. When you spend $3,000 in the first 90 days, you can earn up to 20,000 reward points.
Auswide Platinum Mastercard is issued by Auswide Bank with 0% p.a. for 14 months on balance transfers and a discounted $99 annual fee in the first year.
Auswide Platinum Mastercard Benefits
- Firstly, get 20,000 reward points as you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months
- Secondly, 1 reward point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases
- Thirdly, reward points on this card, do not expire, as long as your credit card account remains open
- Fourthly, cardholders can redeem points for merchandise, store or gift vouchers, or cashback – use to pay the outstanding balance on your card, or pay your annual fee
- Next, enjoy your points by booking flights, hotels, rental cars, as well as access to a range of holiday packages through the Travel center
- Also, points can be redeemed for frequent flyer points with Singapore Airlines ‘Krisflyer’ or Virgin Australia’s Velocity Rewards’ loyalty programs.
- Cardholders. pay 0% p.a. interest for 14 months on balances transferred from other credit cards
- There’s global 24X7 phone access to a knowledgeable, multi-lingual concierge, to enable you find anything.
- Auswide Platinum Mastercard is accepted in Australia and Overseas. Cardholders can access up to $1000 cash at ATMs across the globe, and up to $500 per day from Australia Post outlets.
- Take advantage of it’s Mastercard PayPass, to easily make everyday purchases up to $100 without swiping your card
- Offers up to four free supplementary cards, which also earn reward points, with an expenditure of all cards on one monthly statement.
- Enjoy Mastercard privileges
- Also, there’s also an Emergency Card Replacement
- Complimentary insurance
- Mastercard zero liability protection
- Fraudshield offer
- Conveniently, manage your card online 24X7.
Auswide Platinum Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $129
- Introductory Balance Transfer Rate – pay 0% p.a. interest for 14 months on balances transferred from other credit cards.
How to Apply for Auswide Platinum Mastercard
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a permanent resident, or citizen of Australia
- It is expected, that an applicant should meet the minimum income criteria for the card of their choice
How to Apply
- Scroll to Auswide secured application page
- Enter your personal details, Title, First name, Middle name, Surname, Gender, DOB, Nationality, Marital status including driver’s license, Australian permanent resident.
- Enter; Your current residential address, Time spent at current address, Residential status
- Enter also your Mobile phone number, Home phone number, Email address, and Confirm email address
- Tick the “Yes” “No” box if you want to go paperless
- Give an answer to the question, “Are you an existing member?, and Mother’s maiden name
- Tap on the “Next” link.
- Intending applicants can also apply through the mobile app, in person at Auswide Bank, or over the phone at 1300 138 831.
- You are to allow 3 weeks, for your card to arrive, according to the Auswide Bank website.
How to Activate Auswide Platinum Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired Auswide Platinum Mastercard;
- Scroll to Auswide Platinum Mastercard secure activation page
- Key in your card number
- Create a personal message you like
- Give answers, to the security questions, to be used for future online purchases
- Create a password and username.
How to Login Auswide Platinum Mastercards
To login Auswide Platinum Mastercards;
- Scroll to Login Page
- Key in your Client Number
- Key in your Access code
- Tap on the “Sign In” button.
How to Recover Auswide Platinum Mastercards Password
To recover your password, call Auswide Bank at 1300 138 831.
How to Make Auswide Platinum Mastercard Bill Payment
You can pay your bills, via the mobile app.
Auswide Platinum Mastercard Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 138 831, to gain access to a customer care agent.