Australian Military Bank Credit Card is an award-winning low rate visa card that helps you get ahead with 0% p.a. on Balance Transfers for 12 months. This card also offers a low annual fee and a low ongoing interest rate for purchases, which makes large purchases manageable for cardholders.
Australian Military Bank Credit Card is issued by the Australian Military Bank. This card can be used for secure online shopping worldwide.
Australian Military Bank Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, receive a promotional interest rate of 9.99% p. a. When you have an existing Australian Military Bank Account
- Secondly, enjoy Low 11.99% p. interest rate on purchases
- Thirdly, up to 45 days interest-free on purchase
- Fourthly, tap and Pay with Visa payWave
- Also, 0.00% p.a 12 months introductory balance transfer rate. This reverts to 11.99% p. a. after 12 months
- Fast assessment
- Next, worldwide acceptance
- Cash advances facilities
- ATM and EFTPOS facilities
- Enjoys 24 hours list card hotline
- Lastly, enjoy the latest security measures including microchip free fraud protection service and verified by Visa for online purchases.
Australian Military Bank Credit Card Rates And Fees
- Annual Card fee – $49 p.a
- purchase Rates –11.99%.p.a
- Balance transfer – 0.00% p.a 12 months
- Interest-free days on purchases – 45 days
- Cash Advances Rates – 19.99%.p.a
- Balance transfer fee – None
- Foreign transactions fee – 2.95%
- Minimum Credit Limit – $1000
- Late Payments – $10.
Requirements For Application Of Australian Military Bank Credit Card
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Applicant must have a good credit history and must not have been declared bankruptcy or insolvency or defaulted on loans, credit in the last five years
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Driver’s license, passport details, and tax file number
- Payslips or Bank Statements.
How To Apply For Australian Military Bank Credit Cards
- On the web page of the Australian Military Bank Credit Card, Click on the “ Apply Now” button.
- Read the standard Rates and Fees and the necessary requirements before applying
- Then, Tick on the box to confirm the authorization of your details by issuers
- Then, click on the “Continue “ button
- Answers questions such as: Are you an Australian Military Bank Member? (Yes or No)
- Would you like a balance transfer? (Yes or No)
- What credit limit would you like? ($1000)
- Click on the “ Continue” button
- On the new page, fill the space with your personal details: Title, First name, Middle name, Surname, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Mobile Number, Email address,
- Do you live in Australia?
- Residential Address
- How long have you lived here? (years /months)
- Is your postal address the same as your residential address
- Relationship status, how many dependents do you have? Current employment status
- Key in your income & Assets information
- Expenses & liabilities
- Identification details
- Then, Click on the “ submit” button.
How To Check Application Status Of Australian Military Bank Credit Card
To check for your AMB CC application Status after applying and it seems delayed beyond 10 days of application call at 1300 13 23 28.
How To Activate Your Australian Card
To activate your new CC contact the customer Service Number at 1300 13 23 28.
How To Login To Australian Military Bank Credit Cards
- By the right-hand-side of the Web page, click on the “Online Banking” widget
- Enter your Member ID, and Password
- Scroll down and click on the “ Login” button.
How To Recover Australian Military Bank Credit Cards Password
- If you forgot your password, click on the “ forgot password ‘ link
- On the new page click on the “ Reset Password ‘ link
- Key in your member ID and click on the “Continue” button.
How To Make Bill Payment With Australian Military Bank Credit Card
- By using BPAY
Logging in to your online account choose the “Payment’ option to make an online payment
- By phone call on 1300 13 23 28.
If you lost or your CC is stolen simply call at 1300-13-23-28.
Australian Military Bank Customer Service Number.
For any inquiries contact the customer service center at 1300 13 23 28. From overseas +61 2 9240 4122.