ASB Visa Credit Card could be a great option if you use your credit card regularly and like to earn rewards for your spending. Every time you use your ASB rewards credit card, you earn True Rewards dollars that you can use like cash at any True Rewards partner stores, or on a wide range of rewards online – including fuel and flights, homewares, books, clothing, and electronics.
ASB Visa Credit Card is issued by ASB Bank. You can control your credit card transactions and enjoy extra security in real-time with ASB Card Control.
ASB Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers an easy account management system
- Secondly, manage your account, at your own convenience with mobile apps for Android, iPhone, and Windows phone
- Thirdly, charges cardholders no foreign transaction fees
- Earn rewards on your everyday purchases with a credit card that’s accepted worldwide.
- Open a new ASB Visa Rewards credit card account before 31 January 2019 and you’ll pay no account fee for the first 12 months.
ASB Visa Credit Cards Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $15
- Introductory APR Rate -None required
- Normal APR Rate of –19.55%
How to Apply for ASB Visa Credit Cards
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of New Zealand
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid government issued photo ID
- Applicants must have a clean credit record.
How to Apply
- Visit the credit card application link, select your card, and tap “Apply Online”
- Select your account type and the credit limit you are applying for
- Fill in your personal and contact details information in the field provided. These include;
Title, First name, Last name, Date of birth, Name to appear on the credit card, Email address, Mobile number, New Zealand home address, and current living address
- Address line, Suburb, City/Town, Postcode, Current accommodation type, Duration of time at the address
- Select a telephone code word and tap the “Next” tab, and then navigate to the new screen.
- Verify your information, and go through all the terms and conditions of the card to complete the enrollment process.
How to check the ASB Visa application status
To check your application status, contact customer care at 0800 803 804.
How to cancel ASB Visa Credit Card
Those who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account should call at 0800 803 804.
How to Activate ASB Visa Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, call 0800 FASTNET (or +64 9 306 3185 from overseas).
How to make Payment with ASB Visa Credit Card
- Firstly, to pay your credit card bills through the web portal, visit the home page of the ASB credit card and sign in to the account using your user ID and Password
- Secondly, you will locate the “Make Payment” option once you get to your account dashboard.