Arhaus Credit Card allows users to choose the benefit that matters most to them. Anytime you make a purchase using the Arhaus credit card, you can either earn points or you can opt for Special 0% financing on orders over $1500. On purchases over $3999, you can actually get 0% financing AND reward points. This credit card is issued by Comenity Bank with no annual fee charge attached. It can be used at Arhaus Furniture.
Arhaus Credit Card Benefits
- Anytime you make a purchase using the Arhaus credit card, you can either earn points (1 point per dollar) or you can opt for Special 0% financing on orders over $1500, (On purchases over $3999, and you can actually get 0% financing AND reward points.)
- Secondly, get up to 24 months of special financing
- Thirdly, there are convenient, minimum monthly payments
- Fourthly, cardholders, get access to special savings events
- Offers cardholders online account access
- Laslty, there’s no annual fee charge on the card.
Arhaus Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Purchase APR – 29.99% (Variable)
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Annual Fee – None Charged
How to Apply for Arhaus Credit Card
- Applicant must be at the age of majority in their state or territory
- Must have a valid government-issued photo ID
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid government-issued tax identification number ( SSN or SIN)
- An applicant should have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address (PO Box mailing addresses are not accepted).
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the secure application page of Comenity Bank
- Secondly, read through the important info about opening an account
- Next, you to provide the following personal info; First name, MI (Optional), Last name, Suffix (Optional), SSN, DOB, and Annual income.
- Thereafter, you are to provide the following contact info; Home or mobile phone, Work phone, mailing address, (Address*, Address 2) City, State Annual income, Zip code, Email address.
- This next step requires you to add an authorized buyer to your account. Do this by checking the “yes” or “No”.
- Thereafter read through the important info, about opening an account, as well as the fees and rates of Arhaus credit card.
- Next, check the box provided, if you agree to the terms and conditions of the card
- Finally, tap the “Submit” button, to submit your application for approval.
How to Activate Arhaus Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Arhaus CC;
- Key in your, Credit card number, Zip code/Postal code and the Last 4 digits of your social security number or Social insurance number.
- Tap on “Find my Account”
- On the next page, key in your profile details, and set your Username/Password
- Lastly, tap on the “Create Account” tab, to get your card activated.
How to Login Arhaus Credit Card
To login to Arhaus credit card,
- Firstly, scroll to the login page of Arhaus CC
- Secondly, ey in your Username and Password
- Lastly, tap on the “Sign In” button to log in.
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to the card login page
- Tap on the “Forgot Username/Password” link on the middle section of the screen.
- Key in the following details; Account number, SSN, DOB, Mother’s name.
How to Make Arhaus Credit Cards Bill Payment
- Sign in to your account
- Locate the payment tab
- Next, key in your checking account number and bank routing number
- Choose a payment option, and make your bill payment.
- Mail your bill payment to the following address;
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273.
Arhaus Credit Cards Customer Service Number
Call: 1-888-245-4064, to gain access to a customer care agent.