APEC Business Travel Card is designed for those who travel regularly to conduct trade and investment activities in the APEC region. This Card was developed in response to the need for business people to gain streamlined entry into the economies of the Asia-Pacific region. This enables business people to explore new business opportunities, attend meetings, and conduct trade and investment activities.
No need to individually apply for visas or entry permits each time you travel to any of the participating APEC economies as the card is your visa. There are 19 economies currently participating in the ABTC Scheme: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Chile, China, Hong Kong (China), Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Republic of the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Chinese Taipei, Thailand and Vietnam. The United States of America and Canada are currently transitional members of the scheme.
APEC Business Travel Card Benefits
- First, APEC card does not charge an annual fee for card usage.
- Secondly, cardholders enjoy fast-track entry and exit through special APEC lanes at major airports, and multiple short term entry to these economies for a minimum of 59 days stay each visit.
- APEC Business Travel credit card is valid for 5 years.
- Cardholders earn 75,000 bonus Qantas points, on spending $2500 on eligible purchases
- Next, you stand a chance of saving $425 for the first year
- Also, offers 50% off on shopping and travel expenses made with the credit card
- Lastly, you stand a chance of earning $10 on billions every year from this credit card
APEC Business Travel Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Grace Period – 23 days
- Balance Transfers – Allowed
- Online Response – 24hrs
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None Charged
- Maximum Advance Fee – None Charged
How to Apply for APEC Business Travel Card
- Firstly, navigate to the online portal of APEC Business Travel credit card application webpage
- Secondly, supply the following information; Name of your company, Type of business, Position held, Contact phone, Fax number, Email address, Business address, Postal address
- Next, you are to supply the following payment details; Expiry date, Card number, CVC number, Name of the cardholder, Signature to authorize payment, Date
- Also, this next step requires you to attach a photograph of yourself in the form, along with the date.
- Supply your passport details, which includes; Passport number, Issuing office, Family name, Given the name, Nationality, Country of birth, Sex
- Supply other needed info, which includes;
- Number of trips between APEC economies per year
- Next, Average trip length
- Options, for getting an interim card
- Next, Membership of business
- Go through the declaration info supplied, and provide the declaration signature of the applicant.
- Go through the other details supplied in the application form
- Finally, mail the form to the address given.
How to Check APEC Business Travel Cards Status
- To check your Apec Business Travel cards status, call at +65 6891 9671.
How to Activate APEC Business Travel Credit Cards
- To activate, your newly acquired APEC Business Travel cards, call at +65-6891-9600.
How to Login APEC Business Travel Credit Cards
- Scroll to the credit card management portal, via the login page of Apec card
- Supply your correct username and your password
- Click “log in”, to login to the Apec Business Travel credit cards account.
How to Recover Username or Password
- First, scroll to the “Forgot password” link, on the login page
- Secondly, supply the needed username information
- Then, Click “Submit”, and log in to your Apec Business Travel credit cards account
How to Make your APEC Business Travel Credit Card Bill Payment
- Sign in to your credit card account
- Locate the payment tab, and make your Apec Business Travel credit card bill payment.
APEC Business Travel Card Contact Number
Call: +65-6891-9600, or visit the customer service page to gain access to a customer care agent.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest