ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Credit Card has all it takes to cater for your travel needs with Qantas points and an exceptional program of uniquely crafted, once-in-a lifetime-experiences. Within the first 3 months, you earn up to 75,000 bonus Qantas Points, and $200 back to your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Black, as you make one eligible purchase.
ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited. ANZ Black Card also offers; Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Rental Excess Cover, Extended Warranty Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme and so much more.
ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers 75,000 bonus Qantas Points, and $200 back to your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Black, as you make one eligible purchase in the first 3 months.
- Secondly, uncapped Qantas Points on everyday purchases
- Thirdly, there’s two Qantas Club lounge access passes per year, and discounted first-year Qantas Club membership
- Fourthly, the cardholder also get a range of complimentary insurances (eligibility criteria apply)
- Also, earn Qantas Points on eligible purchases, and enjoy the convenience of 36 million locations around the globe, as you use your ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card
- Next, you also stand a chance of earning 1 additional point $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia.
- Cardholders can get two complimentary Qantas Club lounge invitations each year for use, as they fly on Qantas or Jetstar. This is now uploaded directly to your Qantas Frequent Flyer portal upon request.
- Participate at airport lounges outside Australia at some of the world’s top travel destinations
- Thereafter, save up to $497 in your first year, as you purchase a Qantas Club membership with your ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card
- Get rewarded with Exclusives by ANZ, like access to invitation-only events. Ranging from entertainment to food and lifestyle,
- Lastly, ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Card also offers; Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Rental Excess Cover, Extended Warranty Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance, ANZ Fraud Money Back Guarantee, Worldwide Emergency credit card replacement, and ANZ Falcon™ round the clock transaction monitoring.
ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $425
- Interest Rate on Purchases – 19.99%p.a.
- Interest Rate on Cash Advances – 21.49% p.a.
- The Interest Rate on Standard Balance Transfers – 21.49% p.a.
- Interest-Free Days on Purchases – Up to 55 days
- Minimum Credit Limit – $15,000
- Additional Cardholders Fee – $65.
- Lastly, how to Apply for ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Credit Card
To qualify for ANZ Frequent Flyer Black CC, intending applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Firstly, intending applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a good credit rating
- It is expected that an intending applicant should be a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $75,000.
- Should be a non-Australian permanent resident with more than 9 months remaining on their Visa, earning a minimum annual income of $75,000.
- Finally, applicants should ensure if applying for an offer, that they don’t currently hold and haven’t opened or closed an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card in the last 12 months, and are to meet all other eligibility criteria.
How to Apply Online
- Firstly, go to the ANZ application page
- Secondly, ey in the following details; Name, Email, Primary phone, Secondary phone, DOB, Marital status, Do you have dependents?
- Next key in your address details. They are; Home address, Unit/Flat number, Street number, Street name, Street type, Suburb, State, Postcode, How many years have you lived here? What’s your living situation?, Is your home address also your mailing address
- Fourthly, are you a permanent Australian resident?
- Do you have an Australian driver’s license?
- Are you an ANZ customer?
- Verbal security code
- Are you a Tax Resident of Australia only?
- Click on the “Next” link, to be further directed on what to do.
Via ANZ Branch
To apply at any of the ANZ branches, you are to visit any of the ANZ branches to apply
To apply via phone, call at 13 33 33.
How to Activate Card
- To activate your newly acquired ANZ Frequent Flyer Black CC, call at 1800 652 033, or international callers +61 3 8699 6996.
- You can alternatively activate by;
- Logging on to ANZ Internet Banking
- Lastly, select “Activate” an ANZ Card” from the profile menu to activate your card.
How to Login ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Credit Card
To gain access to your account,
- First, Scroll to login page
- Enter your Email and Password
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Generate/ Recover Temporary Password
- Scroll to https://anzrewards.com/public/generate_password.aspx
- Enter the Credit card number, Date of birth, and Registered email address
- Tap on the “Submit” link
- You can alternatively generate a temporary password by calling at 1300 367 763.
- Recovering Password
- Next, Key in your Customer Registration number (CRN)
- Lastly, tap on the “Log On” link.
How to Make ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Credit Card Bill Payment
- You can make your bill payment, by using BPAY. (Biller code 6007).
- Pay also by Direct Debit
- Customers can also pay by post
- You can also pay at any ANZ branch.
ANZ Frequent Flyer Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 580 765 (In Australia), +61 2 8987 1677 (If you are overseas) to gain access to a customer care agent.