Turn your everyday essentials into reward points using the ANZ Credit Card. Whether you’re doing the big weekly grocery shop or topping up the pantry midweek, you could earn ANZ Reward Points by using your ANZ Credit card to pay for these eligible purchases. This card can also be used at petrol stations to enjoy more reward points.
ANZ Credit Card is issued by ANZ an Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited. This card charges no annual fee for the first year and offers an easy medium to manage credit limit.
ANZ Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, ANZ First Student credit card charges no annual fee for the first year
- Secondly, offers an easy medium to manage credit limit from $500
- Thirdly, its $15,000 Minimum income benchmark, makes getting your first credit card, much easier
- Fourthly, offers up to 44 Days Interest-Free on purchases, as you pay your account in full each month
- Also, get insured for 90 days against loss, theft, or breakage on items purchased
- Next, purchases that are made on the card, double the manufacturer’s expressed Australian warranty on goods by up to 12 months
- Easily make contactless purchases, using Visa PayWave as you shop
- Lastly, pay using Google Pay™ Samsung Pay™, and Apple, with your compatible Android or Apple devices with just a tap.
ANZ Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- 2nd Year Annual Fee – $30
- Cash Advance Fee – 2%
- Overseas ATM Balance Fee – $0
- Dishonor Fee – $6
- Duplicate Statement Fee – $0
- Foreign Exchange Fee – 3%
- Late Payment Fee – $20
- Over Limit Fee – $20
- Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee – $5
- Overseas Emergency Card Replacement Fee – N/A
- Transaction Verification Fee – $0.
How to Apply for ANZ Credit Card
- First, intending applicants must be at least 18 years of age and studying full-time at an eligible Australian educational institution
- Must be earning at least $15,000 per year. This may include part-time work, Youth Allowance, and Austudy
- The applicant is expected to be a non-Australian permanent resident with more than 9 months remaining on their Visa and earning a minimum annual income of $15,000.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the ANZ application page
- Secondly, key in the following details; Name, Email, Primary phone, Secondary phone, Date of birth, Marital status, Do you have dependents?
- Next key in your address details. They are; Home address, Unit/Flat number, Street number, Street name, Street type, Suburb, State, Postcode, How many years have you lived here?, What’s your living situation?, Is your home address also your mailing address
- Next, are you a permanent Australian resident?
- Do you have an Australian driver’s license?
- Are you an ANZ customer?
- Verbal security code
- Are you a Tax Resident of Australia only?
- Click on the “Next” link, to be further directed on what to do.
Via ANZ Branch
You can also visit any of the ANZ branches to apply.
To apply via phone, call at 13 33 33.
How to Activate ANZ Credit Card
- To activate your newly acquired ANZ First Student credit card, call at 1800 652 033, or international callers +61 3 8699 6996.
You can alternatively activate by;
- Logging on to ANZ Internet Banking
- Select “Activate” an ANZ Card” from the profile menu to activate your card.
How to Login ANZ Credit Card
To gain access to your account,
- Scroll to Login Page
- Enter your Email and Password
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Generate/ Recover ANZ First Student Credit Cards Temporary Password
- Scroll to Login Page
- Enter the Credit card number, DOB, and Registered email address
- Tap on the “Submit” link
- You can alternatively generate a temporary password by calling at 1300 367 763.
- Key in your Customer Registration number (CRN)
- Tap on the “Log On” link.
How to Make ANZ First Student Credit Card Bill Payment
- You can make your bill payment, by using BPAY. (Biller code 6007)
- Pay also by Direct Debit
- Customers can also pay by post
- You can also pay at any ANZ branch.
ANZ Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 009 61 3 9683 7043, to gain access to a customer care agent.