For users who frequently enjoy relaxed rides to any of Amtrak’s 500 destinations, Amtrak Guest Rewards Credit Card offers benefits that can easily offset it’s $79 annual fee, including points toward free travel and rebates for points redemption. The Card is a co-branded credit card that was previously offered by Chase. The card is now issued by Bank of America. The old Chase Amtrak credit cards are converted to Chase Freedom automatically. Check out the benefits of using the Amtrak Guest Rewards Credit Card;
Amtrak Guest Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- First, No foreign transaction fee
- Secondly, the Amtrak points are worth about 2.5 cents/points, thus the 30k highest sign-up bonus worth about $750
- Thirdly, get 30,000 bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchase on your new card within 90 days of account opening
- Fourthly, there’s an additional Complimentary Companion Coupon, One-Class Upgrade, and a single-day ClubAcela passes for access to ClubAcela, Amtrak Metropolitan Lounge SM, or First class lounges upon account opening.
- Also, earn 3 points for every $1 spent on eligible Amtrak travel purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on all other eligible travel purchases, 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) in increments of 1,000 points for every $5,000 in eligible purchases on this card, up to 4,000 TQPs within a single calendar year.
- Lastly, get a 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption travel as you make use of this credit card.
How to Apply for the Amtrak Guest Rewards Credit Cards
- First, the applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Also, consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the Bank of America’s Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard site and click “Apply Now”
- Complete the application by providing the following information;
full name and contact info
Your residential status
Your annual income, source of income, and employment info
- Click “Review your info”.
Make certain that your info is correct and submit your application.
- Finally, Wait for a reply.