If you will like to take your business to the next level without stress, apply today for Amex Plum Card. This Card has two unique payment options each month. You can get an Early Pay Discount on part of your statement balance, and you can take up to 60 days to pay the rest without interest when you pay the Minimum Due by the Payment Due Date. So take advantage and pay your bill the way that works for your business.
Amex Plum Card is issued by American Express with an annual fee waived for the first year.
Amex Plum Card Benefits
- First, Utilize the power of the Plum Card to buy big for your business
- Secondly, cardholders can defer paying some of their monthly bills, with no interest charged
- Thirdly, charges no annual fee for additional cards
- Fourthly, get 1.5% discount once you pay your statement credit early
- Also, enjoy your card with no foreign transaction fee
- You can take up to 60 days, to pay with no interest, if you pay your minimum due.
- Lastly, the Plum Card also offers the following benefits; Auto rental insurance, EMV, Extended warranty program, Lost luggage reimbursement, Mobile pay ready, Presale tickets, Purchase protection, Travel accident insurance, and Zero fraud liability.
Amex Plum Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0 for the first year, thereafter $250
- Foreign Transaction Fee – $0
- Purchase APR Rate – N/A
- Balance Transfers Intro APR – N/A
- Regular APR – N/A.
How to Apply for Amex Plum Card
- The first step is to visit the American Express application page
- On the webpage in the fields provided, enter the following details; Email address, Legal business name, Business name on card, Business address line 1, Business address line 2, Zip code, Business phone number, Industry type, Company structure, Years in business, Number of employees, Annual business revenue, Estimated monthly spend, Federal tax ID, Role in company
- Tap on the “Continue” link, to complete the first phase of the application process.
How to Activate The Plum Card
- Simply scroll to the American Express activation page
- Key in your 4-digit Card ID, and 15-digit Card Number
- Tap on the “Confirm” link
Amex Plum Card Login Steps
How to Recover The Plum Card User ID/Password
- Firstly, scroll to the American Express login page
- Tap on the “Forgot Password and User ID link.
- On the new page you are redirected to, key in the following;
- 15-digit number on the front of your card
- 4-digit Card ID
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further.
Amex Plum Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-528-2122, to gain access to a customer care agent.