The Amex Everyday Credit Card gives you 2 points for every dollar spent at U.S. supermarkets for the first $6,000 spent in a year and 1 point per dollar after that. If you spend a lot at supermarkets, you can use this card to rake in a lot of rewards. By using your card 20 or more times on purchases in a given billing period you’ll get 20% more points. Accumulate 500 points and that 20% will add an additional 100 points to your total. This card comes with no annual fee. Cardholders also enjoy 0% intro rates on new purchases and balance transfers for 12 months and a nice welcome offer.
Amex Everyday Credit Card Rewards
- Firstly, Amex Everyday Credit Card from American Express offers 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Secondly, earn 2X points at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then1x);
- Also, 1x points on other purchases by using your card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period earns you 20% more points on those purchases fewer returns and credits.
Amex Everyday Credit Card Rates & Fees
- Purchase Intro APR –0% for 12 Months
- Transfer Intro APR –0% for 12 months
- Regular APR – 99% – 23.99% (V)
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance Transfer Fee – 3% (min $5).
The Amex Everyday Credit Card Additional Information
- MLF – $38
- Maximum Overlimit Fee –None
- Maximum Penalty APR – 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Online Response – No
- Cash Advance Rate – 26.24% (V)
- Cash Advance Fee –3% (min $5)
- Foreign Transaction Fee –2.7%
- Smart Chip – Yes, Chip-and-PIN
- Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 13.99% to 23.99%
- No annual fee
- Expanding merchant acceptance: Over 1 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® cards.
How to Apply for The Amex Everyday credit cards
- Firstly, visit the Amex credit card website
- Secondly, ap on “Get Started”
- Thirdly, choose the American Express Everyday Card
- Fourthly, tap the “Apply Now” button to fill out the application form
- Fill in your personal details this includes
- Your employer, social security number, mailing address, housing status (own or rent).
- Lastly, an estimate of your annual household income (optional).