Amex Centurion Card is a luxury card that is designed for personal, as well as business use. This card comes with no spending limit and a range of travel and lifestyle benefits. It’s travel benefits include complimentary flights, a dedicated travel booking service, airport chauffeur service, Priority Pass membership, Virgin Lounge and Qantas Club Lounge benefits, and cruise company credits.
Amex Centurion Card is issued by American Express. Cardholders can make Mobile contactless payments, be it with an Android, Apple or Samsung device, to save time at the cash register and pay via the convenience of a smartphone with Goggle Pay, Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay.
Amex Centurion Card Benefits
- Firstly, use your Centurion® card for personal, as well as business purposes
- Secondly, request additional cards for family members or employees
- Thirdly, it’s travel benefits includes, complimentary flights, a dedicated travel booking service, airport chauffeur service, Priority Pass membership, Virgin Lounge, and Qantas Club Lounge benefits and cruise company credits
- It offers Hotel benefits as well, they include; complimentary hotel stay and upgrades at many locations, exclusive privileges and hotel reward program benefits are available with partners including Hilton Honors, Starwood Preferred Guest, and InterContinental Hotels
- Centurion® Card also comes with Complimentary insurance. It offers a suite of complimentary insurance covers including international travel insurance, purchase protection, refund protection and extended warranty cover
- Enjoy Mobile contactless payments, be it with an Android, Apple or Samsung device, to save time at the cash register and pay via the convenience of your smartphone with Goggle Pay, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay.
Amex Centurion Card Fees/Rates
Annual Fee – $2,500
- Initiation Fee – $7,500
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $38
- Returned Payment – Up to $38.
How to Apply for Amex Centurion Card
Centurion Card is an invitation-only card and has no specific eligibility criteria.
Centurion® Card Activation
- Firstly, scroll to the American Express activation page
- Secondly, key in the 4-digit number printed on the card, just above the account number
- Thirdly, enter also your 15-digit American Express number as it appears on the front of your card
- Lastly, click on the “Next” link.
How to Login Centurion® Card
To log in and gain access to your account;
- First, Scroll to the American Express login page
- Secondly, ey in your User ID and Password
- Tick the “Remember My User ID
- Lastly, tap on the “Log in” link
How to Recover Centurion® Card User ID or Password
- Firstly, on the login page, tap on the “Forgot User ID and Password” link
- Secondly, on the new page, you are directed, key in the 15-digit number on the front of your card
- Next, key in the 4-digit Card ID
- Tap on the “Continue” link
- In the next step, your User ID will be retrieved
- Next, verify your identity
- Finally, update your password.
Amex Centurion Card Customer Service Number
- Call: 0800 917 8045
- American Express Centurion Card (Abroad) +44 127 366 7272
To gain access to a customer care agent.