American Savings Bank Credit Card. Get rewarded for your business spending using the American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card. Every dollar spent in qualifying purchases is rewarded. With bonus points that can be redeemed for travel, gift cards, merchandise, even cashback in the, Form of a credit to your account. The Card also comes with numerous insurance offers. Check out the features below.
American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card Features
- Firstly, 5 points per $1 spent on qualifying business expenses (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period, after that earn, 1 point per $1 spent)
- Secondly, 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying gas and dining transactions (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period, after that, earn 1 point per $1 spent)
- Also, 1 point per $1 spent on other purchases.
- Lastly, No annual fee.
American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card Insurance Offers
Car Rental Insurance
- Firstly, you get reimbursed for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles with American Savings Bank Credit Card
- Extended Warranty
Secondly, you may have Extended Warranty Protection offer on your American Savings Bank Credit Card that doubles the time period of the original manufacturer’s written U.S. repair warranty up to one (1) additional year on eligible warranties of three (3) years or less when an item is purchased entirely with your eligible Visa card.
- Damage & Theft
Thirdly, for the first 90 days from the date of purchase, eligible purchases are replaced, repaired, or reimbursed in the event of theft, damage due to accidentally discharged water, fire, vandalism, or certain weather conditions.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
Next, in the event where your trip must be canceled, the cancellation insurance helps reimburse you and your immediate family for up to $5,000 of your common carrier passenger fare.
- Trip Interruption Insurance
Also, in the event where your trip is interrupted, the interruption insurance helps reimburse you and your immediate family for up to $5,000 of your common carrier passenger fare.
- Flight Accident Insurance
LASTLY, You or your family member may get up to $500,000 depending on your bank in case of death due to the flight accident.
How to Apply for the American Savings Bank Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the American Savings Bank Credit Card homepage and locate the Business Edition Visa Card with Absolute Rewards and click the “Apply Now” link found just beneath the heading
- Secondly, provide the following information listed below:
Business legal name
Tax ID #
Complete physical address (including city, state, and ZIP code)
Company name to be displayed on the card
Company legal structure
Line of business
- Thirdly, fill in your mailing address if it’s different from the physical address, if same, check the box marked same as Company Physical Address.
- Fourthly, fill in the following bank information:
Checking account balance
- Also, fill in personal and financial information:
Enter a home address (including city, state, and ZIP code)
Date of birth
Home phone number
Annual personal income
Years in current position
Estimated annual spend
Email address (optional)
- Next, Here you have the option to add additional employee cards
- Furthermore, Review a summary of all of the info that you have entered, read through the terms and conditions for this credit card, and agree to them.
- Lastly, click Submit to complete the application.