Get the American Express Travel Rewards Card for amazing rewards while you travel around the world. This card charges no foreign transaction fees and gives users access to cashbacks, bonus points, and the Domestic Air Savings Program.
American Express Travel Rewards Card Offers
- Firstly, get great rewards faster with 3X reward earnings on airline net purchases with American Express Travel Rewards Card
- Secondly, 2X reward earnings on restaurant and hotel net purchases
- Thirdly, get 1X reward earnings on all other eligible net purchases.
- Fourthly, an additional $75 cash back after your first purchase
- $95 Annual Fee
- Also, no limits on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards
- Next, 7,500 bonus points awarded after the first purchase, redeemable for $75 cashback, merchandise, gift cards, or travel savings.
- Travel starting at just 25,000 points for a ticket up to $325
- Furthermore, Domestic Air Savings Program – As a Cardmember, you are eligible to save 10% when you fly within the contiguous 48 states. Simply book your travel using the Air Savings Program through Amex CONNECT.
- With no blackout dates and no minimum price, you are free to use this benefit as often as you like.
- Lastly, no Foreign Transaction Fee.
American Express Travel Rewards Cardmember Benefits
You get to enjoy chip-enhanced acceptance and security, plus a variety of important features, including zero fraud liability, rental car insurance, travel inconvenience insurance, and premium concierge service.
Introductory 0.00% APR for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers. After that a variable APR, currently 12.99% to 23.99%. See the Terms and Conditions for complete details.
How to Apply for the American Express Travel Rewards Card
- Visit the American Express Travel Rewards Card page, Once there, tap on the “Apply Now” link.
- Fill out these details in the application form;
Date of birth
Social security number
Country of citizenship
Country of permanent residence
- Also, under the Housing information, fill in the following details in the fields provided
Time at address
Alternate mailing address (if applicable)
- Income and employment information:
- Account type
- If you are interested in making a balance transfer, you may do so at this point in the process by selecting YES under Balance Transfers and providing the amount of the transfer.
- Read through the terms, if you accept click on the box “accept the and Click “Submit”
Questions or Concerns? Call 800-558-3424.