Get easy access to cash with no credit check, no minimum balance, and no hidden fees using the American Express Serve Card. Free ATM withdrawals at over 24,000 MoneyPass® ATM locations nationwide. It is also very easy to transfer cash from anywhere to anyone.
American Express Serve card is a prepaid card, issued by American Express. Cardholders may only spend up to the amount of money previously deposited unless they have previously linked a backup account. It is important to note that, the American Express Serve prepaid card, is not a credit card, and as such, does not help you build credit, since they do not report to the credit bureaus.
American Express Serve Card Highlights
- Firstly, offers free online bill pay and money management tools
- Secondly, there’s no credit check, no minimum balance, and no hidden fees
- Thirdly, it’s free direct deposit gets you access to your money for up to 2 days faster
- Fourthly, offers free ATM withdrawals, at over 24,000 MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide
- Members, revel American Express service and security 24/7. Get to shop online and off, and revel Card Membership benefits like Purchase Protection
- Next, this card is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company. It is subject to additional terms, conditions, and exclusions. View additional American Express Serve® details
- Gives faster access, as compared to standard payday electronic deposit, and subject to your employer submitting paycheck information to the bank before payday. Paycheck information, may not be submitted by your employer early.
- Lastly, transactions, done at non-MoneyPass® ATMs have a $2.50 American Express Serve fee. ATM operator fees may also apply. Navigate to serve.com/atm for more details.
American Express Serve Additional Information
- Live Customer Support – Free
- Cancellation Fee – Free
- Automated Customer Support – Free
- Inactivity Fee – None
- Reload Options –Direct Deposit, Cash Reload, Bank Transfer, Check Reload
- American Express Serve Card Fees
- Activation Fee–None
- Monthly Fee – $1 Monthly Fee (no fee NY, TX & VT)
- Signature Transaction Fee –Free
- Pin Transaction Fee – Free
- In-Network ATM Transaction Fee – $0
- ATM Network Size – 24000 ATMs
- Out-Of-Network ATM Transaction Fee– $2.50
- Foreign ATM Transaction Fee – 2.7%
- Signup bonus –None
- Chip Technology – None
- Intro Balance Transfer APR – None
- Cash Advance APR – None
American Express Serve Cards Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-954-0559 to gain access to a customer service agent
IRS Customer Service Phone Number
Call: 1-800-829-1040 to gain access to a customer service agent.