Enjoy special benefits and easy financing as you shop at American Eagle Outfitters, Aerie, AEO Factory Store, and Tailgate stores using the America Eagle Credit Card. This card offers an instant 20% discount upon card activation and bonus points for every dollar spent on subsequent purchases.
American Eagle credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank. This Card is an in-store card and requires a good credit score for approval.
American Eagle Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers a wide range of benefits to shoppers at American Eagle Outfitters, Aerie, AEO Factory Store, and Tailgate.
- Secondly, offers exclusive cardholder saving schemes
- Thirdly, immediately you obtain the credit card via mail, you get a 20% discount, as you make the first purchase at the American Eagle online stores
- Get a 20% discount coupon
- As you shop at AEO or Aerie stores, you get 15 points, for every $1 spent
- Finally, plug into the “Buy 5 clothing, and get 1 free offer”
American Eagle Card Fees/Rates
- Annual APR Rate – 24.99%
- Grace Period – 23 days
- Late Payment Fee – $35
- Maximum Penalty APR – None Charged
- Cash Advance – Not Allowed
- Online Response – Not Allowed
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None Charged
American Eagle Credit Card Application | How To Apply
- Firstly, navigate to the application homepage of Synchrony Bank. Go through the credit card details before you proceed with the application process.
- Secondly, supply the following personal information; Complete name, Complete address, Phone number, Email address (Tick the box below, if you’d like to get promotional emails), Annual net income, and Time at current address
- Choose a medium for statement delivery and fill out the following; Birthdate, SSN/TIN, and Mother’s maiden name, in the verification part below.
- Go through the rate and fees table of the bank. Check the box below to consent to and tap the button “Accept & Submit”.
How to Activate American Eagle Card
To activate your newly acquired American Eagle card, call at 1-888-232-4535.
How to Login American Eagle Credit Cards
- Scroll to the login page of American Eagle credit cards
- Supply your user id and password
- Click on the “Secure login” tab, to access your account
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to the “Forgot password” link
- Type in your account holder information, which includes; User ID, and Zipcode
- Click on the “Continue” button to go ahead
- Select your password, and tap “login” to recover your account
How to Make American Eagle Card Bill Payment
- Sign in to your credit card account
- Locate the payment tab
- Choose a payment option that best suits you, and make your bill payment.
American Eagle Credit Card Customer Service
Call: 1-800-843-0875, to gain access to a customer care agent.