Get access to unlimited 5% back on Amazon purchases with the Amazon Prime Credit Cards. People who are already Prime customers can take advantage of the Visa Signature benefits of this Card. Amazon Prime Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank and offers the following benefits;
Amazon Prime Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, get 5% back on Amazon purchases less than $149 with Amazon Prime Credit Card
- Secondly, have 5% back or select six months of 0% financing on Amazon purchases of $149 or more
- Thirdly, receive 5% back or select 12 months of 0% financing on Amazon purchases of $599 or more
- Fourthly, get 5% back or select 24-month 0% financing on select items sold by Amazon
- Also, receive a 12-month equal pay offer during eligible promotions: 0% financing until paid in full with 12 equal monthly payments
- Then, 24% purchase APR
- No annual fee
- Lastly, as of November 2016, a $40 gift card is automatically loaded onto the Card upon approval
Amazon Prime Credit Cards Additional Information
- The Amazon Prime Credit Card is available only to Prime subscribers
- Prime subscription costs $99 a year and includes several benefits, including free 2-day shipping on eligible items, Prime Instant Video, Prime Music, and a Kindle lending library.
- To make up for the Prime subscription cost, you would need to spend $1,980 on the Card each year.
- Amazon Prime Credit Card special 0% financing deals operate with deferred interest, meaning that if you don’t pay the balance in full before the promotional period is over, you will be charged the interest you would have incurred from the purchase date.
- As a store card, it can only be used at Amazon.
How to Apply for the Amazon Prime Credit Cards
- Go to the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Cards page and click the “Apply Now” button
- Sign in using your Amazon login information, or set up an Amazon account if you don’t already have one already
- Fill out your name, address, date of birth, and annual net income information in the provided fields.
- Afterward, click the “Continue to Next Step” button.
- Add your home phone, cell phone, email address, Social Security number, and mother’s maiden name where requested. Click the “Continue to Next Step button”
- Review the “Additional information” page before selecting your delivery method and checking whether you’d like to take part in the optional card security program. Click the “Continue to Next Step” button when you’re through.
- Also, review the terms on the final page and check the box that you have read and agreed to the provisions listed within the terms.
- Lastly, now click the “Submit” button to have your application processed.