Just like sending an E-card to a friend, you can surprise your friends with an Amazon gift card. Let your friends know how much you appreciate them with something beyond mere words. Amazon gift card is a currency with which users can purchase any items that is for sale on Amazon and Kindle. The gift card is also ideal for people that are reluctant about sharing their credit card details on Amazon. The gift card provides a convenient way of shopping on Amazon. Even when you have your card signed in to your Amazon account, if you have enough credit on your Amazon gift card account, Amazon will debit you from your gift card before your credit card.
Using the Amazon Gift card is extremely smart and fast. It can be used to buy any of the Amazon items in the US store. You can also use it to purchase music. Kindle books, games, electronics, videos, wristwatches, and jewelry. All you need to do is buy the Amazon gift card from designated agents and have them delivered to your doorstep or email online.
How To Use Amazon Gift Card Online
The loading process is very simple, just follow the steps below;
- Firstly, visit amazon.com and login into your Amazon account.
- Secondly, on the left-hand part of the search button, click the drop-down button.
- Thirdly, from the list, click Gift Cards.
- Fourthly, this will bring you options like Redeem Gift Cards, Bestsellers, View Your Balance, Reload Your Balance, By Brand, Amazon Cash, For Businesses, Be Informed, Find a Gift
You will also see your Gift Card Balance if you have any.
- To load your new Amazon gift card, click on the “Reload Your Balance” button.
- Lastly, the card comes in $50, $100, $200, $500, and more. Depending on the card amount you are having, click on it in the option above and click the Reload.
Say you have a $500 Amazon gift card, all you have to do is to click on the $500 option, enter the card number and the expiring date, then click “Reload $500” to load your Amazon Gift card.
With your gift card loaded, when next you are purchasing items from Amazon, select Gift Card as means of Payment and Amazon will automatically charge you from your Gift card account.