Amazon Business Card is crafted for business owners especially, customers who have an Amazon Business account. This card gives users exclusive prices and quantity discounts on more than 5 million products. Business owners can set up multi-user accounts, shared payment methods, approval workflows, and spending limits for their employees. You can also use the enhanced data views to view business purchases at a glance.
Amazon Business Card is issued by American Express with access to business tools such as Employee Cards, Connect to Quickbooks®, Spend ManagerSM, Account Manager, and Year-End Summary. Use your Card globally and pay no foreign transaction fees on your purchases.
Amazons Business Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers 3% Back or 60 Days to pay Interest-free on U.S. purchases at Amazon Business, As Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
- Secondly, offers a $100 Amazon.com Gift Cards upon approval for the Amazons Business American Express Cards
- Thirdly, charges no annual fee for card usage
- Fourthly, there’s a 2% Back at U.S. gas stations, and on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- Also, enjoy 1% Back on other purchases
- Rewards do not expire
- Shop wherever you want with the peace of mind as the card charges no foreign transaction fees
- Take advantage of its Expense Management Tools, to help you track and organize expenses
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service support whenever you need one.
Amazon Business Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- Purchases APR Rate – 16.24% – 24.24% (Variable).
How to Apply for Amazon Business Card
- Applicant must be authorized by his/her company, to make financial decisions on its behalf.
- Individuals who are age 18 or above may be approved for a card account
- Applicants who are applying on behalf of a corporation or partnership will also need info on all Beneficial Owners, and the FTI for your business.
How to Apply
- Firstly, navigate to Amazon Business Card Application Page
- Secondly, as the Webpage opens, key in your Email (phone for mobile accounts)
- Thirdly, key in your password
- Also, tap on the “Sign in” link to start the application process.
- Lastly, if you are new to Amazon, tap on the “Create your Amazon account “ to create an account.
How to Activate Amazon Business Card
To activate your newly acquired card, do the following;
- Scroll to the American Express activation page
- Key in your 4-digit Card ID, and 15-digit Card Number
- Tap on the “Confirm” link.
How to Login Amazon Business Card
- Scroll to Login page
- As the Webpage opens, key in your Email (phone for mobile accounts)
- Key in your password
- Tap on the “Sign in” link, to gain access to your account.
How to Recover Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot password” link
- key in your Email or mobile phone number
- Then tap on the “Continue” link, to complete the first phase of the password recovery procedure.
How to Make Payments with Amazon Business Card
Amazon Business Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-833-674-7268, to gain access to a customer care agent.