Ally Bank Credit Card offers 2% cashback on purchases made from grocery stores and gas stations, 1% on other purchases. Cardholders also receive a 10% cashback rewards bonus for redeeming into eligible deposit accounts.
This credit card has no annual fee charge attached and no introductory APR rate. On the whole, this credit card is rated low by users. Ally Bank credit card can be used everywhere credit card is accepted.
Ally Bank Credit Cards Benefits
- Offers cardholders 2% cashback on purchases made from grocery stores and gas stations
- 1% on other purchases
- Get a 10% cashback rewards bonus for redeeming into an eligible deposit account.
Ally Bank Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Firstly, annual Fee – None charged
- Secondly, introductory APR Rate – None required
- Thirdly, balance Transfer APR Rate – 0% for the first year, and 13.49% – 23.49% afterward, depending on the customer’s creditworthiness
- Fourthly, cash Advance APR Rate – 23.74%
- Also, cash Advance Fee – $10 or 5% depending on the highest
- Late Payment Fee – $35
- Foreign Transaction Fee –3%
How To Apply for Ally Bank Credit Cards
- Kindly visit this link to check out cards offers and apply.
How To Check Card Application Status
Applicants who wish to check their application status should call customer care at 1-888-916-2559.
How To Cancel Ally Bank Credit Cards
Cardholders, who wish to cancel their credit cards or close their account, should do by calling the customer care unit at 1-888-916-2559.
How to Make Payments with Ally Banks Credit Card
To make payments with the Ally Bank credit card;
- First, sign in to Ally’s cash back credit card online account and locate the online bill payment option.
- Bills can also be paid by visiting the nearest bank branch, or you can contact the customer care team.
- You can also authorize an auto-debit from your bank, and the credit card bank will be paid by your bank by the end of the month.
Payment processing center
P.O. Box 9001951