The Alliant Visa Signature Card comes with a generous credit line and amazing cash back offers. The Card is crafted for high spenders, people that can spend up to $50,000+ in a year. Having no signup bonus, high spending enables users to earn more rewards and makes the Card worthwhile. You also need to be a member of Alliant Credit Union to apply. Joining the Union is a simple online process and comes with its own privileges.
Alliant Credit Card Features
- Firstly, get 3% cashback on all purchases in the first year, and 2.5% cashback on all purchases thereafter.
- Secondly, no foreign transaction fee with Alliant Credit Card
- Thirdly, rates are as low as 10.99% APR
$59 annual fee, waived the first year
- Fourthly, works with Android Pay™, Apple Pay™, and Samsung Pay™
- A true Cashback card: 3% Cashback in year one & 2.5% Cashback after.
- No limit to the cashback awards you can earn
- Generous credit line
- Lastly, $0 fraud liability guarantee from Alliant Credit Card Visa.
Minimum APR:10.99%, Variable
Maximum APR:23.99%, Variable
Penalty APR: Up to 24.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 23.99%, Variable
$0 the first year, then $59
Recommended Credit Score
How to Join Alliant Credit Union
To apply for the Alliant credit card, you first have to join the Alliant Credit Union. Everyone can join for free, the procedures are as follows.
- Tap on the “Become” a Member” green button on the top right side of the Alliant website.
- Tap on the “Another way to qualify” gray button twice until the Find Out If You Are Eligible header shows up.
- Choose the “Freelancers Union” radio button from the list of qualified organizations
- Tap on Continue green button, and finish the steps.
Alliant won’t verify the Freelancers Union information, but even if they verify, you can register one easily for free
How to Apply for the Alliant Visa Signature Card
- Visit the Alliant credit card page. You can get there from the Alliant Credit Union homepage as well.
- Tap “Apply Online‘. On the next page, tap ‘Apply as a new member’
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the card and tap ‘I agree’ on the next page
- Answer details about the card and tap ‘Continue’.
- On the next pages, enter applicant information, income details, and submit the application.