The Allegiant Credit Card is simple, straightforward and rewarding. This card offers 3 points per $1 on Allegiant purchases (air, hotel, car rental, and attractions), 2 points per $1 on qualifying dining purchases, and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
The card also offers a welcome bonus of 15,000 Points – equal to $150 off your next Allegiant trip, after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. Allegiant Credit Card is issued by Bank of America. The Card can be used for air tickets, car rental, and hotel bills.
Allegiant Credit Card Offers
- Firstly, cardholders earn 3 points on every $1 spent on Allegiant purchases.
- Secondly, earn 2 points per $1 on dining at restaurants
- Thirdly, for every $1 spent on purchases, Allegiant World Mastercard offers cardholders 1 point on all purchases
- Fourthly, buy one, get one free airfare – anytime you use your card to purchase a vacation package from Allegiant with four or more hotel nights or seven or more rental car days on the same itinerary
- Also, easy to earn, easy to redeem
- No blackout dates, no destination restrictions, and no minimum points redemption
- Lastly, complimentary priority boarding and one free beverage every time you fly Allegiant when you show your Allegiant credit card
How to Apply For Allegiant Credit Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Customer should possess a valid government-issued photo ID
- Must have a clean credit record
- An applicant must have an SSN
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage and locate the “Apply Now” button.
- Secondly, go through the terms and conditions of the credit card before you proceed with filling the application form. The personal details required include the following; First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Residential address line 1, Residential address line 2, City, State, Zipcode, Phone number, Email address, Country of residence, and Country of citizenship.
- Thirdly, this next step requires you to provide your employment financial info such as; Employment, Total annual income, Source of income, Liquid assets, Monthly housing payment.
- Fourthly, confirm if you wish to transfer a balance to your new card, and tap the “Review the info” button and submit the form.
- Thereafter, a confirmation message will be sent to the applicant if the application is successful.
How to Check Allegiant Credit Card Application Status
Applicants who wish to check their application status should call the customer service department.
How to Cancel Allegiant Credit Card
Applicants who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account should do so by calling the customer care unit.
How to Activate Allegiant Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Allegiant World Mastercard, call customer service at 1-800-732-9194.