Get access to low rate credit facilities and auto loans through the AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card. This card charges no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, and no foreign transaction fee. It’s convenient and easy to apply.
AgFed credit union classic visa credit card is issued by Agricultural Federal credit union and can be used to purchase agricultural products. On the whole, it has a good credit rating.
AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Cards Benefits
- Firstly, charges no balance transfer fee
- Secondly, this credit card has no annual fee charge attached to it
- Thirdly, $0 Overseas transaction fees
- Also, AgFed credit union classic visa credit card offers uninterrupted online access to accounts
- There is a 14.99% APR
- Charges no extra ownership cost
- Cardholders enjoy credit facilities and auto loans etc.
AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Cards Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Normal APR Rate of –14.90%
- Cash Advance APR Rate –2.0%
- Cash Advance Fee – 14.90%
How to Apply for AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Cards
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must a resident of the US
- It is expected that an applicant should have a clear credit record
- An applicant must possess a Social security number
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage and tap on the “first time user” tab situated at the bottom left of the login section.
- A new page will pop open where the applicant will have to fill in his/her personal details
- This next step is the verification page, where the applicant is required to confirm all that has been previously filled in. After this, the credit line is activated for online access.
How to check AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Cards
Applicants who wish to check their application status should call the issuer of the credit card on (202) 479-2270 or (800) 368-3552 to check their application status.
How to cancel AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Cards
Cardholders who wish to cancel credit or close their account should call at (202) 479-2270 or (800) 368-3552 and respond to the IVR.