Get to choose your desired payment duration from 6 months to as long as 36 months for your purchases with Affinbank Visa Basic Card. Cardholders also enjoy finance charges as low as 12% per annum on retail purchases when they make minimum payment by the payment due date.
Affinbank Visa Basic is issued by Affinbank with complimentary insurance coverage of up to RM 250,000 when you charge your full airline fare to your card.
Affinbank Visa Basic Card Benefits
- Firstly, gives cardholders the option of choosing their desired payment duration from 6 months to as long as 36 months for their purchases with Affin Bank Easy Instalment Plan.
- Secondly, enjoy complimentary travel insurance whenever your flight ticket is charged to your Affin Bank credit card in full, be it flight delay, luggage delay, lost of luggage or missed connection, this insurance, has it under control.
- Thirdly, no annual fee charge for card usage.
Affinbank Visa Basic Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – RM0
- Supplementary Card Annual Fee – RM0
- Sales and Service Tax – RM25
- Minimum Monthly Payment – RM50 or 5% of the outstanding amount
- Late Payment Fee – RM5 or 1% of the outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM50
- Cash Withdrawal Fee – RM20.00 or 5.00% of the withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals – 17.5%
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal – 25% of the total amount.
How to Apply for Affinbank Visa Basic Card
- The minimum annual income required is RM24000
- The minimum age for the primary cardholder is 21 years old
- The maximum age required for the primary cardholder is 60 years old
- The minimum age for Supplementary cardholder is 18 years old
- Anybody can apply for a Card.
How to Apply
- Go to Affinbank application Webpage
- Key in your name, Email, Country code, Phone number, and ID / Passport Number
- Tap on the “Submit” link, to submit your application for review.
How to Login Affinbank Visa Basic Card
To login into your CC account;
- Scroll to Login Page
- On the Webpage, key in your User name and Password
- Tap on the “Log on” link.
How to Recover Username and Password
- Scroll to, and tap on the “Forgot Password” function
- Choose “Access Card No With Pin” to complete the needed information.
- Scroll to the “Forgot Password” function
- Choose either “Access Card No With Pin” or “Challenge Questions with TAC, to complete the information needed.
Affinbank Visa Basic Customer Service Number
Call: 03-8230 2222, to gain access to a customer care agent.