AEO Connected Credit Card is designed to make your purchases at AE stores more rewarding. Cardholders enjoy greater convenience, free shipping offers, reward points, and enhanced customer experience. This card offers 20% off the first AEO Connected credit card purchase and 15 points per $1 spent.
AEO Connected Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. This card charges no annual fee and can be used to make large purchases more manageable.
AEO Connected Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers cardholders 20% off their first AEO Connected credit card purchase
- Secondly, cardholders can earn 15 points per $1 spent
- Thirdly, enjoy 2,500 points = $10 reward
- Fourthly, offers free Standard Shipping
- Get 20% off birthday coupon
- Lastly, Take advantage of the Buy 5 jeans, get 1 free+ offer and buy 5 bras, get 1 free+
AEO Connected Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- APR Rate – 27.99%
- Balance Transfer Fee – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $10 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3% of each transaction.
How to Apply for AEO Connected Credit Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a social security number (SSN)
- It is expected that an applicant must a resident of the U.S.
- Should have a government-issued photo ID
- A clear credit record is needed.
How to Apply
- Firstly, navigate to the Synchrony Financial homepage
- Secondly, you are to provide the following personal information; First name, M.I. (Optional), Last name, Suffix (Optional), Street address, Apt # (Optional), Zip code, City & State, Housing, Primary phone (Type), Alternate phone (Type), Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth, Annual net income, and Length of Time at Current Address
- Thirdly, choose a delivery method for your billing statement by checking the option following option; Electronic Statements OR Paper Statements
- Also, go through the Synchrony Bank rate and fee table
- Consent to the Terms and Conditions of the credit card
- Lastly, once you are done filling out the above-mentioned details, you are to tap on the “Secure Submit” button, to submit your application.
How to Activate AEO Connected Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired AEO Connected® credit card, call at 1-888-232-4535.
How to Login AEO Connected Credit Card
To login AEO Connected® credit card;
- Scroll to the login page of American Eagle card services
- Key in your User ID
- Key in your Password
- Tap on the secure login link, to gain access.
How to Recover AEO Connected User ID or Password
- Firstly, scroll to the login page
- Secondly, tap on the “Find User ID” just above the login button
- Next, on the new page, you are directed to, key in your credit card number and zip code.
- Lastly, tap on the “Find User ID” link to recover your User ID.
- Scroll to the American Eagle login page
- Choose “ Reset password” link
- On the new page, you are directed to, key in a User ID
- Enter a zip code
- You will receive an email in your inbox with a temporary password instruction on how to reset your password
- Once you’re done, you will get a confirmation email, stating that your password has been changed.
How to Make AEO Connected® Credit Card Bill Payment
- Sign into your credit card account
- Tap on the “Pay Your Bill” button
- Next, you are to key in the following information; Your bank name, Checking account number, as well as your bank routing number.
- Choose the amount you wish to pay. You can make the minimum payment due, or pay the balance from your previous statement, your current balance as well as any amount up to your current balance.
- You are to give up to a week, to process your first online payment. But for subsequent online payments, you are to allow up to 72 hours for your payments to post.
Call AEO Connected® Customer service at 1-888-232-4535. Provide your card number and your bank account information and the amount you desire to pay. Next, follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
AEO Connected Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-888-232-4535, to gain access to a customer care agent.