The Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card is a no-annual-fee credit card that offers shoppers special points as they shop at Ace hardware stores. This credit card offers loyal customers incentives such as a redeemable rewards point of $25 for patronizing ACE Hardware Stores, no maximum penalty APR, low maximum late fee, and more.
The Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card is issued by the U.S. Bank and has a good rating.
Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card Rewards
- Firstly, offers a low maximum late fee of $37
- Secondly, a redeemable rewards point of $25 is earned by a customer for patronizing ACE Hardware Stores.
- Thirdly, two different kinds of rewards can be earned by a customer who uses the card to make purchases at the Ace stores
- Lastly, no maximum penalty APR
Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Cash Advance Fee –4%, Min $5
- Normal APR Rate – 13.99% -22.99%
- Cash Advance APR Rate– 23.99%
- Annual Fee –None
How to Apply for the Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Cards
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must be a U.S. resident
- Thirdly, an applicant must have a valid government ID
- Fourthly, must have been proven solvent
- you must provide his/her Social security number.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the application web page
- Secondly, after clicking on the application web page, you will be directed to a new webpage where the application form is
- Thirdly, once on the application web page, provide the following necessary personal details;
Ace Rewards number, Last name, Date of birth, Social security number, Country of citizenship, If you are a citizen of another country, select;
- Country of residence, Major phone number, Email address and any other information that may be required.
- On this next page, provide your housing information details:
Street address, APT/Unit, City, State, Zip Code, Time at address, Monthly payment, Housing status, Alternate mailing address
- Fill in your requested income and employment status
- Select card design
- Then, select if need to add an authorized user, joint applicant, or a balance transfer
- Lastly, review the Terms and Conditions of the service if you agree, click on the “Submit” button.