Access Freedom MasterCard allows you instant access to your funds from ATMs and in any stores where MasterCard is accepted. Cardholders get the convenience of 24/7 access to their accounts in a secure, real-time environment.
Access Freedom MasterCard is issued by Cache Valley Bank or Axiom Bank N.A. Pursuant to a license by MasterCard international incorporated. Use your card as a payment method in grocery stores, convenience stores, drug stores, or anywhere that accepts MasterCard®. You can also select the “Cash Back” option to receive cash at no charge.
Access Freedom MasterCard Benefits
- Firstly, enjoy the convenience of 24/7 access to your account in a secure, real-time environment
- Secondly, access your funds from ATMs and in any stores where Mastercard is accepted
- Thirdly, other additional benefits include; Mobile alerts, 24/7 Transaction monitoring, Fraud Protection, and upgrading to a Reloadable Bank Card.
- Fourthly, check your balance and get cash at ATMs, just insert your card, and follow the prompts
- Also, visit participating banks to receive cashback off your card
- You can use your card to make purchases online, just by entering the card number, expiration date, and security code.
- Utilize the free ACH transfer service to send funds from your card to your bank account.
Freedom Access MasterCard Fees/Rates
To view the card usage fee, cardholder agreement, and terms and conditions, you are to visit https://accessfreedom.com/fees/ and enter your 16 digit card number or account number in the fields provided, and submit same for approval.
How to Register Access Freedom MasterCard
- Firstly, visit https://processing.network/register
- Secondly, enter your Last name, and DOB
- Thirdly, key in your 16 digit number and Card expiration date
- Lastly, then enter your email and tap on the “Submit” link.
How to Login Access Freedom MasterCard
- Firstly, visit https://processing.network/login.php
- Secondly, choose your preferred language
- Thirdly, enter your Username and Password
- Lastly, tap on the “Login” link.
How to Reset Password
- Visit https://processing.network/resetpass1.php
- Key in your username
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Recover Lost or Forgotten PIN
If you forgot or lost your PIN, call at (877) 287-2448.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
Call the card issuer immediately using the customer service line and a replacement card will be sent to you with the remaining balance, minus a replacement card fee listed in the Card Fees section of the cardholder agreement.
Customer Service Number
Call: 1-877-287-2488, for general info and enquiries.