Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card has an excellent rating. Because it comes with numerous benefits and fewer fees. The card offers a 5% discount. On first purchase, special birthday discounts, customized offers that accrue from making. Purchases with a credit card.
The Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card is issued by the. Comenity Bank in New York City and can be used at Abercrombie & Fitch stores. It charges no annual fee.
Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card Rewards
- Firstly, cardholders can receive about a. 5% discount on their first purchase with the Abercrombie credit card.
- Secondly, cardholders receive. Special birthday discounts
- Thirdly, offers customized benefits. When the credit card is used to make purchases
- Lastly, it’s portal is designed for the. Convenience and comfort of users because it is simple and easy to register with.
Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Cards Fees/Rates
- Normal APR Rate– 25.24%
- Annual fees– None
Applying for Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Cards
To apply for and get approved for the. Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Cards, intending applicants must meet the following criteria
- Firstly, applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, applicants must have a valid ID
- Must be a resident in the USA
- Lastly, must have a valid mailing address.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the homepage of. Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card
- Secondly, tap the “Apply Now” link which is at the top of the screen to proceed
- Thirdly, this will take you to the. Enrollment screen where you will be required to provide information such as;
Your First name, Last name, SSN, date of birth, annual income
- Also, this information is needed for. The application process.
- Once you have provided your detailed information, click on the “Yes” box, if you wish to add an authorized buyer to your credit account.
- Once this is done, review the information provided and click on “Continue” to proceed to the verification page
- Lastly, at this point, immediately after the account is confirmed, the applicant will be further asked to set his login credentials.