Aarp is a US-based insurance company. It specializes in giving Auto, life insurance, and membership to customers. Are you an Aarp customer? If yes, this will give you a lot of relief. Are you aware that you can have Aarp Membership online account as a customer? Do you know that by having an online account and knowing how to use it, you can enjoy their services more? Aarp has a mobile device that you can download in IOS or Android devices.
In this article, we will learn the details below:
- How to Login to your Aarp Membership online account. This is so simple to learn.
- Make payment with various options like debit or credit cards, checking account drafting, and lots more.
- How to set up recurring automatic payments from your checking account. You will just need to save your account and bank routing numbers here. This will save you from late payments and its aftermaths.
- How to make a one-time payment monthly.
- Lastly, you can as well cancel your account if you no longer need their services. You are just a step away.
Aarp Membership Login
Before you are able to login, create an account with Aarp Membership. To create one, go to http://www.aarp.org/. Click on Create Account and follow the prompts. After creating your account, you can login to access it. To login follow the steps below:
- Start by going to http://www.aarp.org/.
- Then, click on the login button.
- Enter your email address, phone number, and any other necessary detail, and click on login. If your details are correct, you will gain access to your account immediately. This is easy, right?
Aarrp Membership Bill Payment
Customers of Aarp Membership can pay their bills from their online account. This comes without any charge and it is very easy to do. To make payments, take the steps below:
- Start by accessing your online account, go to the website above. Login first.
- Click on the Bill Payment feature. Supply the necessary details and click on Pay. After your payment, it will reflect on your account immediately.
- You can also use the AutoPay feature to set up a recurring automatic payment from your checking account if you want to. You will just need to save your account and bank routing numbers here. This will save you from late payments. You can do this within a minute. However, if you don’t want to, just make your payment by yourself monthly.
Also, you can pay by mail. But first, call the customer care line at 888-687-2277 to be sure of the mailing address. Then, send the payment to the address below:
601 E St Nw
Washington, DC 20049. This is their headquarters.
Also, you can call the number above if you want to pay over the phone. When you call the number, you may need to wait for about 6 minutes before they pick your call. Tell the agent you want to pay and follow the instructions they give.
You can as well pay in person in any of their offices. They open from Monday to Saturday. On weekdays, they open by 9 am and close by 5 pm. On Saturdays, they open by 9 am and close by 12 pm.
Feel free to connect with them on Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Google+, and LinkedIn.