Are you a member of Aaa of Alabama? Do you know that you can have your Aaa of Alabama Membership online account? Having an online account and knowing how to use it is superb, you can enjoy their services more.
In this article, we will learn the followings:
- How to Login to your Aaa of Alabama Membership online account.
- Make payment with various options like debit or credit cards, checking account drafting, and lots more.
- How to set up recurring automatic payments from your checking account. You will just need to save your account and bank routing numbers here. This will save you from late payments.
- You can as well cancel your account if you no longer need their services. This is very easy to do.
Aaa of Alabama Membership Login
Try to create an account before logging in. To create one, go to http://alabama.aaa.com/. Click on Create Account and follow the prompts. After creating your account, you can login to access it. To login follow the steps below:
- Start by going to http://alabama.aaa.com/.
- Click on the login button.
- Enter your email address, phone number, and any other necessary detail, and click on login. If your details are correct, you will gain access to your account immediately.
Aaa of Alabama Membership Bill Payment
As a member of Aaa of Alabama, you can pay your bills from your online account. This comes without any charge and it is very easy to do. To make payments, take the steps below:
- Start by accessing your online account. Login first.
- Click on the Bill Payment feature. Supply the necessary details and click on Pay. After your payment, it will reflect on your account immediately.
- Also, you can use the AutoPay feature to set up a recurring automatic payment from your checking account. You will just need to save your account and bank routing numbers here. This will save you from late payments. You can do this within a minute.
Also, you can pay through mail too.
Furthermore, you can call the number in the Contact Us section of the website if you want to pay over the phone. When you call the number, you may need to wait for some minutes before they pick your call. Tell the agent you want to pay and follow the instructions he gives.
You can as well pay in person in any of their offices. They open from Monday to Saturday. On weekdays, they open by 9:30 am and close by 5:30 pm. On Saturdays, they open by 9:30 am and close by 12:30 pm.
Lastly, you can connect with them on Social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.